My DJI Mavic Pro camera drone has arrived!
I promised you a review on the drone and here it is. Because this isn’t a drone focused channel, I haven’t gone into massive depth here, but this is my honest opinion so far. I’ve linked to some decent in-depth reviews below if you’re interested.
I also tested the active track functions to see if I could get it to follow my motorcycle. I can’t wait to take this away on the next motorcycle tour with me!
Hopefully this video is useful and you enjoy some of the footage it captured.
– Off bike, Introduction to the Drone
– My initial thoughts on the size and camera
– Some biker magic and then we head out into the bitter cold to fly it
– My brief thoughts on the police in the UK
– The drone follows the bike on a semi private road
– I decide to be brave and test it at Chew Valley Lake
– Jesus ducks!
– More drone action over the lake
– Head home to warm up
– More biker magic to manifest a cup of warm coffee 😉
– I pick out the negative bits I don’t like about the Mavic so far
– Some drone footage of Bath
– Bye Bye
– Ginger does her impression of Chewbacca
Triumph Street Triple R
Prayer in C – Robin Schultz Remix (Instrumental)
Buy the Mavic Pro here: http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pr…
@thebathbiker on Instagram (The Bath Biker)
@thebathbiker on Facebook