Flying this feels just like your controlling a dragster, but in the air! It’s got amazing horizontal acceleration and speed, all the while remaining perfectly level in forward flight. Buy the RTF version here http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Racer…
Pros (RTF version)
– Awesome horizontal acceleration. It really is a blast to push the elevator stick forward, and watch it zip away horizontally like a dragster. It actually got me giggling flying this.
– 1000 TVL CCD FPV camera
– 2205/2350 kV motors
– 20A ESC’s
– 4S 1100mah 30C battery
– F3 6DOF flight controller
– 350mW 40 channel FPV transmitter
– Eachine i6 (rebranded Flysky) transmitter/receiver
– As this is a tilt rotor, it does not fly like a normal quadcopter. It remains horizontal throughout forward flight. This can be quite a bit disorienting to those accustomed to tilting quadcopters. Would also recommend being very careful with any modifications in Cleanflight, as again this is not a quadcopter.
– Yaw is a bit slow by itself, but applying roll seems to automatically increase the yaw rate.
– Switch C is not properly explained in the manual. Observing its operation in Cleanflight, switch C appears to provide some modification of pitch control. But I could not get the motors to arm or run unless this Switch C was in the center position. Am not sure if there were plans at one time to incorporate pitch variation to the flight via this switch? But again my motors will not arm other than at center position, making this switch in effect a throttle hold switch for me. Maybe mine is a change from previous releases?
Package included: 1 x Eachine Racer 180 FPV Drone, 1 x Eachine I6 2.4G Transmitter, 1 x Eachine I6 2.4G Receiver, 1 x F3 6DOF flight controller, 4 x 20A BLHeli ESC, 2 x CW 2205 2350KV motor, 2 x CCW 2205 2350KV motor, 4 x 4 inch 3 blade CW propeller blue, 4 x 4 inch 3 blade CCW propeller blue, 2 x Aircraft shell (white*1, blue*1), 1 x mushroom antenna, 1 x 4S 1A 110-220V charger, 1 x 4S 14.8V 1100mAh 30C battery, 4 x AA battery, 1 x 1000TVL CCD camera, 1 x 350mW 5.8G 40CH transmitter, 1 x remote control strap, 1 x battery strap, 1 x DIY paster set, 2 x magic tape, 1 x propeller wrench, 1 x Instruction
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-vide…