This little 130mm FPV racer is intended mainly as an entry level FPV racer. Designed/programmed to be somewhat docile in its flight abilities to help limit crashes for first time FPV fliers. But advanced fliers might be disappointed because of this. Buy the RTF version (with transmitter and installed receiver) here http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-p…
Buy the cheaper ARF version (requires separate purchase of transmitter and receiver) here http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-p…
– Good entry level racer. Not intimidating as some other racers can be.
– Available in RTF or cheaper ARF. If you’re an entry level flier, get the RTF version.
– Available in three different camouflaged prop colors (Army Green, Desert Tan, and Marine Blue)
– Very tough. Can take a crash and keep on ticking as demonstrated in the video.
– 800 TVL all in one 40 channel FPV camera/transmitter
– 2300 kV motors
– Naze32 FC
– 12A ESC’s don’t provide much power to the motors. Acceleration punch is just not there. As such, this is mainly an entry level FPV racer.
– With low acceleration, not really capable of acrobatics/flips.
– 25 mW FPV transmitter intended mainly for close in flying. Good out to about 100 meters.
Type: Body Frame,Camera Set,ESC,Flight Controller,Motor,Power Distribution Board,Propeller,Propeller Clip,Transmitter Receiver Set
No. of Cells: 2 – 3S LiPo
Max. Continuous Current (A): 13A
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 1000m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery (mAh): 11.V 850mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time (h): less than 120 minutes
Video Resolution: 800TVL ( horizontal resolution )
Video Standards: NTSC,PAL
Product weight: 0.823 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.50 x 12.20 x 7.50 cm / 5.31 x 4.8 x 2.95 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Airframe, 4 x Motor, 4 x ESC, 1 x Flight Controller, 1 x PDB, 4 x LED Light, 1 x FPV Camera Set, 1 x Battery Set, 8 x Three-blade Propeller, 1 x Propeller Puller, 1 x Transmitter Receiver Set, 1 x Charger
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-vide…